Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad, Grumpy, and Bumpy!


I just wanted to do a posting for my dad and tell him Happy Birthday! I know its late but I was out of town last week. I want to thank my dad for all that he has done for me in the past and present. He has always been there for me and my sister as a great dad and he has often times had to be the mom to. Not many dads would go to the store and buy things for their daughters that he had to go and buy. I am so glad that I got you as my dad and that my kids have you as their Grumpy and Bumpy. They both love you so much and get so excited to come and see you. Here are 10 things we love about you!

1. You are always Happy
2. You are always supportive of the kids, Mark, and I.
3. You are an awesome cook
4. You are thoughtful
5. You are forgiving and loving
6. You taught me to be good at sports
7. You make my kids happy
8. You always call me on Mondays
9. You dress good
10. You are very thoughtful

Dad I love you and I appreciate all you have done and do for me. You are the best dad and mom ever! (I hope you don't take that the wrong way)

7 comments:

Jamie Bailey said...

Natalie, I remember your dad from when we were in junior high, and I thought he was great! He raised you very well!

Joe and Liz said...

I always liked your Dad. You're so lucky to have a great Dad!!

Julia said...

Craig-Happy Birthday from the "3rd wheel daughter" you had to put up with for so many years back in the day!

You raised two smart, confident, and loving daughters. That's a great tribute to you!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Natalie's Dad! You did a great job on raising Natalie and you should be proud of yourself with a job well done. I loved your post Natalie. Dad's are so great! I know how much he means to you and your family.

Julie said...

It's so good to see a pic of your dad. I haven't seen him in over 12 years....crazy. Well tell him Happy Birthday for me too.

Anonymous said...

Natalie - I came upon your blog while blog surfing, and instantly recognized this picture of your dad....I'm 99.999% sure that Michelle is your sister, and back in high school, Michelle and I were great friends.....she even wrote some stuff in my yearbook that got me in BIG trouble! LOL!!! Anyway, if you could say HI to Michelle for me, and have her contact me, jessi@jessistringham.com, I would appreciate it! Thanks! Jessi Young Stringham

Anna said...

I love your dad! I occasionally run into him at the bus stop downtown.