Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Mark had to go to school all day for Valentine's day so I decided to make a nice dinner at home with the family. I didn't want to fight the crowds and kids when I knew I could make a great dinner from home. Not only did I make a great dinner including Steak and Lobster Tails, but I made a fancy dessert. A girl in my ward taught me how to make this and I just made a few changes to the recipe to make it how I would want it. We had White chocolate bowls that I personally made. Inside the bowls were Chocolate Cake Squares, White Chocolate Mousse, a yummy almond whip cream, sprinkled with a little cocoa powder. I invited Marks parents over to try it and it was delicious. Anyhow Here are some pictures of the yummy food we had.



11 comments:

Julia said...

No surprises here. I know you have it in you! Some of our favorites came from your (well, Craig's, too...) kitchen. Happy Valentines Day, Chica.

Joe and Liz said...

impressive!!!

Lauren B. said...

Nat, I am super impressed! I hope you guys had a fun day!

Anna said...

Looks tasty - good job!

Jaime said...

I need some more cooking lessons from the master chef...

Heather said...

WOW! I stand in awe Nat. Thanks for the good idea on the dessert. Love ya!

The House that James Built said...

dessert looks deelish!! so domestic natbrat. your kiddies are darling and i'm in love with your cute dog!! miss you, but don't miss working with you ;) see you at the next bday bash! gunna put you on my blog list- would love to keep up with your fam! xoxo lizzie

TR said...

Let me know when we are invited over for dinner again - I'll bring the lobster bibs. :)

Toby and Emily said...

Totally Martha Stewart!

Amber said...

WOW, look at you cook!!! I am very impressed, and i am sure your husband loved it!

Julie said...

Wow...it looks awesome. I think you need to put some of your recipes on my recipe blog. triedandtrue.blogspot.com. I think your the coolest.