Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

Here are some pictures from Easter at my dad's house and also the kids playing in their new play room.

The kids are doing real well Ashlyn is growing up on me so fast. Ever since she started Kindergarten she comes home with some funny new words. The other day she said "that is so freaking funny" I had never heard her use the word Freaking. It was funny. When school gets out for the year she is going to get her tonsils out. She has sleep apnea and when she gets home from school you can tell she did not get her R.E.M sleep. A nap is definitely necessary for her. Anyhow she gets more beautiful by the day and she is a great kid.

Josh on the other hand is quite the opposite of Ash. He loves to tease Ashlyn and it drives her crazy. In the car Josh sings to any song on the radio. He actually knows the words to any popular song. I get a kick out of listening to him. The other day he started singing the All American Rejects new song which I promise I do not intentionally listen to and loves to sing "hope he gives you hell" But it sounds like he is saying El instead of Hell. Josh loves trains still and is in to Thomas the train right now. He is one happy kid.

Overall we are all doing good. Mark is extremely busy with school and work. I keep busy with the kids and working from home. I am not sure where all the time goes in life right now but one day I look forward to it slowing down. That is all I have to say.













8 comments:

Joe and Liz said...

Cute cute kids!! Glad you guys are doing great and had a fun Easter!

Lindasue said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Your kids are so cute and happy. Looking forward to getting together again!

Jamie Bailey said...

Natalie, your kids are so cute! It's so funny when they learn those funny words at school. Kevin started calling things "wicked" recently. I laugh every time I hear it.

kellie said...

They are so cute, I just want to pinch them both :) I am sad that we got to the Holley's so late! That was totally my fault. One of these days we are coming over to have a party in your new room. I will bring the green bean casserole :)

Ostler said...

Your kids are getting so big. I with you on the time thing, where does it go. I can't wait to see your new house.

Lauren B. said...

Nat, your kids are too cute! It looks like Easter was a lot of fun at your dad's and your new playroom looks great! I saw that cute red kitchen at Costco this Christmas and kinda wished (for just a minute) that I had a little girl!

We'll have to get our kids together to play in a couple months :)

Amber said...

So I love the new playroom...so much fun! Easter is so fun for kids and it looks like they had a great time. They are so cute.

Jaime said...

They are so stinkin' cute.