Thursday, December 20, 2007

Season Greetings

Seasons Greetings All,

I have an older blog but I have decided to forgo that one and move on to doing a family one. We are ready and excited for Christmas here in our home. Ashlyn asks everyday when she can open her presents. Josh has no clue whatsoever as to what is going on except that there is more stuff for him to get into and he likes that. I am going crazy trying to keep the house picked up all day long.

Ashlyn is 4 years old and she is the easiest kid ever (except when its time to go home from somewhere or when its time for bed.) Josh is the busiest 14 month old I have ever seen. I find toys in my cupboards and flour and sugar containers daily. He likes to take things and stick them in other things. He is extremely coordinated and can already put a lid on a water bottle all by himself. I have high hopes for him to play sports. Ashlyn is just learning to write her name and is loving preschool so much. Her S and Y letters are hilarious and the spacing between letters is amazing. I enjoy watching how much she loves to learn. I never had that kind of desire. I just wanted to play soccer and basketball.

Mark just got accepted into BYU's MBA program. I am excited for him and I think he is a great husband and dad. We have been married 9 years and I cannot believe it will be 10 in November of 2008. Time flies by when you are having fun. I am busy being a mom and working from home. I love that I can be home with my kids and be a mom. I never had that growing up and it was my desire and hope that I would be able to give my children what I never had. Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year.

1 comment:

TR said...

Congrats again on the BYU MBA! Can't wait to come by and see your family and your new house.