Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Preschool Graduation




Last Friday was Ashy's preschool graduation. She was quite the performer I have to say. If you asked me to get up and say a part in front of a crowd I would not be doing that. Ashlyn is not shy and goes up there with great confidence. I am so proud of her. Her part was as follows: "did you know please and thank you are magic words?" She said it with a loud voice and great confidence. She did great.

She also performed some songs and dances and I have to say she has much more rhythm than most kids. Two things now that she definitely did not get from me, stage confidence and rhythm. Her Grandma, aunt Michelle, Ethan, and Grumpy came to the graduation and she was feeling pretty important.

Well she learned a lot through this year. She learned to writer her name, she learned about the planets and space, she learned about dinosaurs, and so much more. Most of all she is ready for kindergarten. Way to go Ashy!

5 comments:

Toby and Emily said...

She is SOOO adorable! Graduations are so much fun at that age because someone always forgets their part or falls asleep during the production. The kids are entertainment on their own. I hope things are going well for you!
-Emily

Julia said...

Can you believe our babes are starting school this fall?

{Quellie} said...

They grow up way too fast, don't they! Your kids are too cute!!!

Rykell said...

Congrats to Ashy!! She is awesome. I thought she was a little more shy than that, but I guess not. Just to clear this up, in the middle picture, Ashlyn is looking at the girl to her right, what is that girl doing?
J/K!!You write the cutest things on your blog. When I grow up, I want to be like you.
Kelly

kellie said...

She is so stink'n cute!! I am glad I got to witness her dances and her part first hand at your house the other day. You have to see it to know how adorable she is!