Monday, October 20, 2008

Joshy's 2nd Birthday



On Friday we celebrated our little mans birthday. He was so excited to have everyone sing to him. He sang happy Birthday to himself all day and pretended to blow the candles out each time. He definitely got in a lot of practice before the big one with everyone there.

We invited Mark's family over for the party because my dad does a separate at his house for the grand kids. We had Pork sandwiches, chips, and salad for dinner. After dinner we sang to Josh and he blew his candles out for real this time. He was pretty happy about that. He opened presents as well and love each and every one of them. He got a big helicopter, new train and tracks, a Caterpillar bulldozer, and some clothes.

On Sunday we went to my dads and celebrated again and he was again as pleased as could be to be sang to. This time he blew the candles out about 5 seconds into the song. My dad and Connie gave him a big fire engine and he loved it. He has not let it out of his sight since he got it. No one is aloud to touch it and it must go in the car with us even though it way to big for his lap.

Overall Josh had a great birthday and I can't believe I had him 2 years ago. He has grown so much. He talks a ton and is such a sweet thing for the most part. He has however started the terrible two's and it came on suddenly. We love him nonetheless. So Happy Birthday Josh.

Oh by the way we lost our camera so we had to take pictures with Marks Blackberry. Hence the low quality pictures. I sure hope we find the camera!



7 comments:

Mandy said...

I can't believe he is 2 already! It doesn't seem like he was that old the last time we saw him. (I guess that's what happens when we see you twice a year). He is adorable!!! Happy Birthday Josh!!!

kellie said...

What a little stud! I love the picture of him all dressed up for church :) We had so much fun. Thanks for feeding us again. I was looking forward to the pork all day!! You are the shiz at cooking my dear :) Thanks again, you guys are the best! Happy Birthday JOSHY!
Luv ya!

Julia said...

Happy Birthday Josh! I thought of you on your big day since you share a birthday with my little bro. You look like you have grown a foot since I last saw you.

When did Ash get glasses? She looks adorable!

Julie said...

I love 2 year olds. My favorite age of all is 18 month to 4 years old. I personally think the terrible 2's are indearing and the 5-8 years of age is horrible. Let me know what you think. He is a sweet little boy...so cute. Happy Birthday, Josh. And thanks for finally updating Nat.

TR said...

That kid is a little stud! Has Ash always worn glasses?

Lindsay said...

Hey Natalie, my mom told me to leave my email address on here so you can send me your email--lindsaybarney@hotmail.com. I will send you an invite to view my blog when I get your address.

Your kids are getting so big, it's crazy! They are both super cute though. We are coming out in December so it will be fun to see all of you!

Talk to you soon!

Lindsay

Heather said...

Happy 2nd Josh! They get big fast don't they. I love the terrible 2's, they aren't terrible with Zeke. Ayana was a little more terrible though. They parties sounded super fun. I think your pics turned out okay, for a phone. Sorry to hear you can't find your camera. My thoughts go along with Julia, when did Ash get glasses? She looks adorable.