Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Another Year......Another Christmas....

Well another year has come and gone and I have been the worlds biggest slacker for blogging. There is so much I could say about our kids and what is going on but I think a quick little something and pictures tell the story just as good.

Ashlyn is doing well in her first grade class and learning to read and write so well. So well that Josh and I have been getting a lot of notes from her. Some of the funnier notes are Der Josh, you are driving me crasy but I stil love you. Her spelling by the way. A couple of notes to me: Der mom you forgot to put toylet paper in the bathroom thanks a lot. Another was a sign that said No mom with a drawn picture of me that had a slash through it. I must have been mean that day. Last one is Der mom at school I mis you and I love you. I love her notes. This girl can not be any cuter. She is a sweet heart. She loves to play Mario Bros and rock band and just love spending time with me. I will enjoy it while it last.

Josh on the other hand is quite opposite of Ashlyn in every way. He uses his imagination to the fullest. He loves to dress up in his Buzz Light Year costume and his Peter Pan Costume. He watches the movies and acts them out in costume. He also loves to play with any toy that he has that goes with the movies he watches and acts the toys out along with the movies as well. To Quote him he says things like Reach for the Eye instead of sky on Toy Story. He is very busy and does not stop except at night to sleep. I rarely just catch him sitting down still doing nothing. Josh is also a sweet heart though. If you ask him for a hug or a kiss he will jump right up to do so. Even with people he hardly knows.

Well I probably have rambled on enough. Here are some pictures of the kiddos. As you can see they are getting big and growing up.












5 comments:

Jamie Bailey said...

Natalie, they are SO cute!! I love Ashlyn's notes. I hope you're keeping them! I think I have you beat on being a slacker with the blog. I don't think I can catch up! I'll just have to start fresh with the new year. Cute, cute kiddos you have!

Anna said...

Wahoo...you blogged! Your kids are so cute. We need to get our kids together. I think Megan and Ashlyn would get along so well - they sound identical!

Ostler said...

Look's like the Holly's had a Holly Jolly Holiday. Cute kids, love the notes i secretly wish my kids will never spell right, i love all the miss spells it makes the notes that much more enduring.

Amber said...

Wow, Ashlyn looks like she has grown since I have seen her which hasn't been that long. Love all the pictures. We sure miss you guys being in the same ward!

Ostler said...

Precious kids, need I say more....