Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New addition to the family




I just wanted to post this announcement of our new family member. His name is Manny. He is a Mini Pincher/Boston Terrier mix. He is so freaking cute I can't stand it. Ashlyn and Josh went with me to pick him up today and were both so excited. When we got home Josh wanted to just pick him up and hold him and if we tried to take him away he shoved us away. I was afraid he was going to choke him to death. Ash is more gentle and loving with him. Ashy decided on the name because she thought Mark would like it. Of course he likes it. He is named after Manny Ramierez of the Red Sox. Anyhow here he is!

7 comments:

kellie said...

Well let me be the first to officially welcome Manny to the family. He is so freg'n cute!! I want a puppy even more now. And don't even get me started on Brent. He is looking at KSL as we speak :) I can't wait to come and see him in person.

Mandy said...

If I remember correctly it was only a few days ago that you told me you weren't getting a dog because you would have to do all the work!! What happened? You are so nice, and he is so cute. I can see how you had to bring him home! We had fun with you guys the other night and I guess the mosquito's had fun with me as well-I have 12 mosquito bites. I hate them-BUT I love your new backyard!! Tell the peacocks hello. See ya soon!

TR said...

Cute dog, but he's going to look meaner than hell when he gets big! good choice.

Heather said...

He is sooo cute Natalie! Pets can do wonderful things for children. Manny is the perfect name for that sweet puppy! Enjoy and it's great to see a new post!!! Talk to you soon.

Toby and Emily said...

He's adorable! We have a Boston Terrier and he's a really good dog. Congrats on the new addition!

Julia said...

Do you have a carpet scrubber?? :)

Jaime said...

Awww, what a cute puppy! Congrats on the new addition.