Thursday, September 4, 2008

Does it get better than this?


In the past I have written about things Josh likes to do and how he likes to stick things in cupboards and in my flour containers. Well today took the cake for things he has done. The kid is a nut job and has quite the funny personality. If I were to see myself at his age and maybe my dad can confirm I would say Josh is exactly like I was at the age of two.

This morning I went to pour some milk for Josh in his bottle. I know I know he is getting too old but he loves his bottle. As I poured it chunks of ice came out in the bottle and I was like well I guess the fridge is to cold so I turned it up. After he was done drinking his bottle there were still the ice chunks in there and I thought nothing of it. About an hour later I went to pour some milk into Ashlyns cereal and again white chunks of ice came out.... or so I thought. As I looked closer I realized it was not ice.

Yesterday some time around 11:30 Josh had some marsh mellows. I thought he had eaten them all. Well apparently not. He somehow managed to get the milk out of the fridge and dump a bunch of marsh mellows in the the milk carton. I figured oh well it will just make the milk have more flavor. Well it did not end there.

I went to pour some more milk this afternoon and low and behold I see a fruit loop floating at the top. At this point I decided to drain all of the milk to get the marsh mellows out and the fruit loop. I then found a receipt as well floating in there. I also managed to find a fork at the bottom of the carton. I wonder how that found its way in there. So as you can see my son is a little turd but I love him and find it too funny to be mad at the kid.

7 comments:

Toby and Emily said...

I love it! Your child is hilarious! Just make sure he stays away from the medicine cabinet. You don't want any vallium ending up in the milk!

Mandy said...

That is so funny. I didn't know you when you were young, but I did know Mark. It sounds like to me that Josh has some mischievous tendencies like his father!!! Maybe not quite as bad....yet. :)

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

I totally started laughing when I read this! I'm just glad my kid isn't the only one who gets into everything!!! And also, I'm glad that you had a count down to One Tree Hill...because yes I am obsessed with that show and I didn't know it started that early until I saw your count down, so thank you!

kellie said...

That is seriously the funnest thing ever!! Why is he such a stud?! Must be the freakin awesome parents :)Love you Josh

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, that is awesome. And sick. :)

Heather said...

WOW! What a smart boy! I know, he is such a cutie, how could you be mad at him?

Julia said...

Joshy Man,

Just wait until you are older. I have some good stories to tell ya about your ol' mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I know where you get your mischievous streak from. Now that I think of it, you look a lot like her, too.