Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Big Sister!


Today is my sister Michelle's birthday and I wanted to wish her a Happy Birthday publicly. I have to make up for what I did earlier today. I had called her to see why she was not working and she said she was taking the day off and I said well fine you slacker. I continued on talking and then got off the phone with her. It is not that I forgot what day her Birthday was, but I forgot what day it was all together. It did not even click with me as to why she had today off even though on Saturday she told me she might take it off for her Birthday. I am an idiot.

So I was on the phone setting up a DNS for one of our employees phone line and he said okay it will be ready to go on January 7th, which is today. My stomach sunk and I wanted off the phone with him immediately. Once off, I called my sister and wished her a Happy Birthday and apologized for being such and idiot.

Well Michelle I just want you to know how much I love you and appreciate you. We never got a long growing up, but you are my best friend now. I love that we talk everyday on IM and phone pretty much all day. Even if it is about nothing. I love that we like to watch the same lame shows. I love that you look after me and I look after you. I love that it is just you and me as sisters so we don't have to fight with other siblings. I honestly don't know what I would do without you. Your are the best sister ever! I know mom would be proud of the life you have made for yourself. You are a great cook, mom, wife, sister, daughter, and friend. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

You never told me your sister was your twin!! I can't believe how much you guys look alike. Crazy!! Anyway, we need to get together soon. I've been a little slacker lately, but I hope you guys had a good Christmas. See you soon, hopefully :)

Anna said...

That is funny! I forgot that Michelle and Brandon shared a birthday until I read this post...then all of the childhood memories came flooding back!!! tell your cute sister hi for me!