Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Cute little Josh




I just thought I would do a post about Josh today. He was sitting on that chair watching Cars for the third time today. I kept looking over at him and he would make that cute face in the above picture. He is to me, one of the cutest little boys and has such a great personality.

Over Christmas break Mark decided to put Josh in a big boy bed and get the crib put away. I was unsure about it because I knew that would mess up nap schedules and sleeping schedules. The first night I had to lay in bed with him until he fell asleep. He got up about three times that night and was so loud opening doors and crying I about had a heart attack. After about a week of me laying with him for over an hour to get him to sleep I had had enough. Mark took over and in one night he did not get out of bed or get up looking for me in the middle of the night.

Now when he wakes up in the moring he goes downstairs gets his milk from the fridge in the bottom shelf, brings it up and lays in bed with me while I slowly wake up. It is so nice. I get to stay in my warm bed while he does all of the work.

Josh has turned into quite the cutie lately. He says some funny things that just crack us up. I will quote and explain a few. The other day Josh was petting the puppy and Mark told him don't touch the dogs weiner. Well now every time we pet the dog Josh will say "don't touch dog's weiner" One morning Ashlyn came down in bright pink pj's and josh started calling her pinky dinky doo. She gets really angry when he calls her that so he constantly calls her it to make her mad. I haven't had a pepsi in a few weeks and the other day Josh said "Mommy need Pepsi please" apparently he was having withdrawls like me. When he plays with his toys and there is a action figure or man that goes with the toy he calls it man. He will say "hello man, get in car man, man you are my buddy".

Anyhow Josh has grown into such a cute little boy and I am enjoying most every second I get with him. He has a great imagination and and loves to play with toys. He and Ashlyn fight constantly but they also love to play and be together. He suprised me with how smart he is. Now I just need to work on getting him unattached at the hip. Anyhow I just wanted to share a little about Josh.

11 comments:

TR said...

Josh is a little stud! I love the dog quote - hilarious.

kellie said...

Josh is the Man! He is growing up too fast I decided.

Heather said...

They say funny things at this age don't they. I love this age. What a little pimp.

Julia said...

He'll unattach from the hip all by himself, and you'll miss it!!!!

He looks like such an even split between you and Mark.

Julie said...

He sounds so stinkin cute.

Mandy said...

I love him, he is adorable. I need him to come over more often to chase Livy around, that was hilarious!!! It was good to hang out the other night, lets do it again!!!

Kim said...

Super cute! We love you guys - thanks for leading me to your blog! I'm gonna check the whole thing out once we get tonight over with. :)

Jaime said...

He is such a cutie. He is getting so big.

Amber said...

He really is adorable. So funny aren't they? I love their comments. I will have to tell you what Ashlyn said when she was at my house. FUNNY!! When did you guys go to boston? I am sooooo jeleous. Here is my email
amberd1805@gmail.com

Amber said...

He really is adorable. So funny aren't they? I love their comments. I will have to tell you what Ashlyn said when she was at my house. FUNNY!! When did you guys go to boston? I am sooooo jeleous. Here is my email
amberd1805@gmail.com

Lauren B. said...

that is such a cute post about him! What a fun little guy. I think he would be good little buddies with my boys!