Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Favorites

I have decided to list my favorite things. I am not going to do it all at once because that requires too much thinking. I will let Mark list his if he wants but here are my favorite TV shows and Movies.


Current Favorite Top 5 TV shows


  1. One Tree Hill

  2. The Hills

  3. The Office

  4. Smallville

  5. Top Chef

All Time Favorite Top 5 or 6 TV Shows



  1. Dawson's Creek

  2. Gilmore Girls

  3. Beverly Hills 90210

  4. One Tree Hill

  5. Party of Five

  6. 7th Heaven (until Jessica Biel left the show)

Favorite Movies



  1. Titanic (seriously)

  2. The Bourne's

  3. Sweet Home Alabama

  4. Fever Pitch

  5. A Walk to Remember

3 comments:

Julie said...

Great list. I know now why we are friends.

kellie said...

Natalie, your lists are gay!! Na, I'm teasing. I am guilty of liking most of them. The rest of my favorites, I am too ashamed to admit :)

{Quellie} said...

Oh my heck, Natalie! I totally remember our Titanic OBSESSION!!! We were going to marry Jack Dawson. Those were the days!! How in the world are you? Darling family! I'm glad you found me and dropped a line. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail, I would love to hear what you have been up to! -Kellie
kelzinga@cox.net