Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter





Easter for us started on Friday. The kids and I went to my friends house in South Jordan for a Easter egg hunt and picnic. Ashlyn made some new Friends that played with her and held her hand. She got to jump on a trampoline and play with a lot of girls. She had a great time until a bee landed on her sleeve. Then the panic attack came on. She was freaking. I thought she had broken a bone or something, but no it was just a bee that attached itself on her sleeve. She is definitely a girly girl. In the process of her freak out she spilled her bubbles and was upset about that. Julie's cute little daughter was nice enough to give her bubbles to Ashlyn. Josh did his usual and fell down on his head many times. Overall it was good times. It was fun to see my friends who and all of their cute little kids. When we were driving away Ashlyn asked if we could come again tomorrow.

Saturday we went to Marks families. They had a Easter egg hunt there as well. It is funny cause Ashlyn does not quite no what to do with herself in these. She kind of just stands there and spins in circles watching everyone else find eggs. I thought this year she would have been able to do it herself. I guess she is not quite there yet but there is always next Easter.

Sunday the Easter bunny came to our house. Ash came in our room and I told her to go downstairs and check all the rooms to see if he had come. So the next thing I hear is our front door unlocking and opening. I yelled down to Ash that it was in the house not outside. She was just going to walk out there in her t-shirt and undies. She is a character. Anyhow she came up about five minutes later to let me know that indeed the Easter Bunny had come and she was quite thrilled over this. She loved her new dress and as you can see they both look pretty good.

3 comments:

kellie said...

SO stinkin cute!!! I love Ashlyn's dress and joshy just looks like a little boy. They are the best Nat!

Julie said...

I love that my name appeared in your blog....I am so popular. YOur kids are so cute. It was so fun seeing you and your fun kids at Breckens. We should do it more often. You forgot to mention how your son started chugging a 2 liter bottle of pop!!

Mandy said...

Ashlyns dress is so cute. She looks so old!! Its crazy. You guys need to come over again. Maybe this weekend, we'll tell the boys to work it out. Talk to you soon hopefully!