Monday, March 31, 2008

Artichoke Buddy




I just thought I would put some pictures of Ashlyn eating an Artichoke. Ever since she was about 3 years old she has eaten Artichokes with me. I used to have to eat them when she was sleeping because she would eat mine and I would get less than half of one. Now that she is older we have to buy Ashy her own. She downs the whole thing. She eats the leaves and the heart. When she tells Mark to buy her a treat at the stor Mark will sometimes bring home an Artichoke and it is so funny because she gets so excited. Most kids would be dissapointed and be mad it was not candy. Not Ashy it makes her day. She won't eat any other vegetable but she loves an artichoke. Anyhow I get a kick out if it and here are some pictures of it.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Artichokes, eh? Nice! Ashlyn is adorable. So is Josh. :) I'm so glad you found me! How are you? I'm glad I can stalk you now. Let's get together sometime. Whatdaya say? We could make a snazzy pa-air. Let's get together hey, hey, hey, every day and e-ver-y. Whe-ere. By the way, I used to watch Gilmore Girls and 7th Heaven regularly. Nice to see you like those shows. O.k., then, bye now.

Anonymous said...

I've never tried artichokes. Might have to now. Cute Ash.

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

Only your child!

Craig, Toshya and Mckayla Holley said...

Ashy has such great taste in food! She is too cute!

kellie said...

That is so funny!! I had no idea she liked artichokes :) I think she is so funny. I am going to have to buy Nat and Ashy an artichoke now.

Julie said...

That is awesome!! My Abe does the same thing with Eggs...."Abe, what do you want for your birthday dinner?...'I want Eggs'" Kids are crazy and Ashlyn is so cute.

Cydnee said...

I'm randomly picking the artichoke section to comment on. Great to hear from you, Natalie! What a CUTE family. Ashlyn's quite the big girl now. Congratulations on your little boy, too! You should be proud that she is an artichoke-eater.