Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Who let Josh out?


Yesterday was a nice day. It was warm and there was not much wind. I decided I should take Josh out and wow! I don't think I have ever seen someone let out so much energy. He bolted out the door at lightening speed. He ran to his little red car and took off. He is so fast and I am not exaggerating. He was halfway down the sidewalk before I could catch him. He then went to our back yard where he played and rolled in the dirt. He loves dirt. I swear if there were walls outside, he would have been bouncing off of them. When it was time to load up in the car and pick Ashy up for school there was major avoidance. He ran as fast as he could to get away. I finally got him and he screamed like mad. So when we got home I let him out of the car and he went crazy again. Running straight to his car once again and just loving the outdoors. It is fun to have one kid that is clean and neat. One that does not really care for dirt or bugs and one kid who loves anything that is messy, dirty, and open to run wild. Later that night when I had gone to the gym to excersise Mark took the kids for a walk. Josh was crazy then as well. He was standing in the wagon trying to jump out as it was moving. Mark finally gave up and let him out and he had to run up every driveway and run down it as fast as he could. Mark was nervous thinking he would face plant but he made it safely down each time. Ashlyn of course just walked on the side walk an never wonderd off. Mark eventually had to strap him in the seat belt and pull him home. He is crazy and should be locked in a yard with a fence. I love and wish I had his energy.

2 comments:

kellie said...

MAck and Josh are cousins for sure!!! Mack is seriously crazy when you let him out. I love that they are so alike. I can't wait until they actually play together. We need to get together soon!

Jaime said...

He is so cute! And yay for the new fence!